- Temporary Food Permit is REQUIRED if handling open food (TCS or non-TCS) or selling packaged, TCS foods-such as ice cream.
- A permit is NOT required to sell closed food products that don’t require refrigeration. (e.g. chips, prepackaged candy).
- Each vendor handling open food would need to submit an application electronically and pay the permit fee(s) directly to the DuPage County Health Department using the links below.
Permit Fees (note: scroll down for one weekend fees and to view season permit costs): Fees | DuPage County Health, IL (dupagehealth.org)
* DCHD Website: https://www.
* Instructions: https://eco.
1 oz. samples of liquor are allowed with appropriate license(s) from the Village of Oak Brook.
Link to Liquor License Application
You may also sell closed bottles of wine, beer or spirits (for the purpose of the consumer taking home) with appropriate licensing.
However, no wine, beer or spirits can be sold for immediate consumption.