Please bring a dolly. This is a “dolly-in” show.
* While we will have a few carts, they may be taken when you arrive given the # of vendors we have.
* Friday 6PM to 8pm on July 10th (sunset is ~8:30pm)
* Saturday: 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM on Sat, Jul 11th (we open promptly Sat at 10am)
Market Hours: Sat 10am-6pm | Sun 11am-6pm
Address for The Drake – Oak Brook:
2301 York Rd. (just south of 22nd St.)
Oak Brook, IL 60523
2 load-in areas:
– “Lawn Vendors” (#’s 1 – 24) from the Shopper Parking Lot (see attached Site Plan)
– “Fountain Vendors” (#’s 25-32) through the main entrance of hotel (see attached Site Plan)
Fountain vendors (#’s 25 – 32) – please call/text us when you arrive at either (773) 251-8424 (Jonathan) or (630) 202-4590 (Lynna).
How to Get to The Drake – Oak Brook:
* Use the Hotel entrance off York Rd., (just south of 22nd St.) between the hotel and Drake Office Plaa. (See attached Site Plan)
* The Drake – Oak Brook is located off York Rd. between 22nd St. & Dover Dr, and approximately 2 miles east of Oakbrook Center.
* The Drake is across the street (York Rd.) from the Oak Brook Golf Club & Oak Brook Polo Fields.
You cannot get to The Drake hotel from the Dover Dr. entrance to the York Woods residential subdvision, located directly south of the hotel.
Long-Term Parking for Vendors (Saturday & Sunday)
Once you have unloaded, please move your vehicle to Long-Term Vendor Parking, which is located north and east of the hotel in the Drake Office Building parking lot.
If you arrive after 8:30 AM without a dolly (and you still need to set-up your tent), you will be placed on Santa’s naughty list.
Tent Weights Are Required (No exceptions):
Bring a minimum of 40 lbs. of weight per tent leg (160 lbs. total) — no exceptions to secure your tent. Install your weights before merchandising your tent.
If you’re a tent “rookie”, here are helpful hints on tents, weights & tent set-up: https://oakbrookartisanmarket.com/tent
Please make sure to review the orientation of your space on the Market Plan & try to plan out your set-up before you arrive at the market.
Sales Tax Info:
You are responsible for collecting sales tax. The sales tax rate in Oak Brook is 7.5%. We are required by the State of Illinois to submit a list of participating OBAM vendors within 10 days of the event.
Call or text us the day of the event (early AM and during event) if you need anything.
• Lynna Smith – 630.202.4590
• Jonathan Smith – 773.251.8424
As a courtesy to everyone participating in the market, please let us know ASAP if you cannot make the event for any reason. If you have not arrived by 9:00 AM (and/or we haven’t heard from you by then), we will assume you are not able to make it and will eliminate your space.