Vendor Space Details:
- Tent spaces are 10′ x 10′.
- Exhibitors must bring their own commercial-grade white 10′ x 10′ tent.
- Each tent leg must be secured by 40 lbs. or more of weights (a minimum of 160 pounds total).
- Vendors & shoppers must wear a mask or face covering at the market.
- Vendors must open by or before 10:00am and remain open until 4:00 PM. (Early closure is not permitted).
- This is a dolly-in show.
- Guaranteed porters are available for a fee by appointment in 15-to-30 minute increments. Call for details.
- Parking is free at the venue. However, you cannot drive a car all the way to your booth space.
- Please call or email us with any special requests at (312) 461-9500 or email@example.com.
Vendors will not be permitted to open without proper weights and tent.
Market is Open to Public – Free Admission
- Saturday – 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday – 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday AM – 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Parking at The Drake – Oak Brook is free for both shoppers and vendors.
Food Vendors (Note DuPage County is not currently allowing food samples due to COVID):
- All foods must be made from a commercial, permitted space.
- Temporary Food Permit is REQUIRED if handling open food (TCS or non-TCS) or selling packaged, TCS foods-such as ice cream.
- A permit is NOT required to sell closed food products that don’t require refrigeration. (e.g. chips, prepackaged candy).
Each vendor handling open food would need to submit an application electronically and pay the permit fee(s) directly to the DuPage County Health Department using the links below. Note DuPage County is not currently allowing food samples due to COVID.
For specific questions related to you individual circumstances, please contact:
Carrie Rannaoja at the DuPage County Health Department
Phone: (630) 221-6113
1 oz. samples of liquor are allowed with appropriate licence(s) from the Village of Oak Brook. Link to Liquor Licence Application
You may also sell closed bottles of wine, beer or spirits (for the purpose of the consumer taking home) with appropriate licensing.
However, no wine, beer or spirits can be sold for immediate consumption.