Vendor Space Details:
- 8′ x 4′ space (i.e. “footprint”) indoors in the Nagle Room (ventilated) or in the outdoor Gazebo.
- BYO Table or rent below using “Add-on” option below.
- All vendors & shoppers must wear a mask or face covering at the market.
- Vendors must open by or before 10:00am and remain open until 4:00 PM. (Early closure is not permitted).
- This is a “dolly-in” show. Load-in is from the south parking lot at grade (i.e. you can roll-in on sidewalk to get there)
- You are not permitted to wheel in product through the hotel’s newly renovated front lobby (& carpeted ballrooms).
- Guaranteed porters are available for a fee by appointment in 15-to-30 minute increments. Call in advance for details, as this must be staffed.
- Parking is FREE at the venue. However, you cannot drive a car all the way to your booth space.
- Please call or email us with any special requests at (312) 461-9500 or email@example.com.
Tent vendors will not be permitted to open without proper weights and tent.
Market is Open to Public – Free Admission
- Saturday – 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday – 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Set-up Arrival Times:
- Saturday AM – 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM
Parking at The Drake – Oak Brook is free for both shoppers and vendors.
Food Vendors (Note DuPage County is not currently allowing food samples due to COVID):
- All foods must be made from a commercial, permitted space.
- Temporary Food Permit is REQUIRED if handling open food samples (TCS or non-TCS) or to sell packaged, TCS foods-such as ice cream.
- A permit is NOT required to sell closed food products that don’t require refrigeration. (e.g. chips, prepackaged candy).
Each vendor handling open food would need to submit an application electronically and pay the permit fee(s) directly to the DuPage County Health Department using the links below. Note DuPage County is not currently allowing food samples due to COVID.
For specific questions related to you individual circumstances, please contact:
Carrie Rannaoja at the DuPage County Health Department
Phone: (630) 221-6113
1 oz. samples of liquor are allowed with appropriate license(s) from the Village of Oak Brook. Link to Liquor Licence Application
You may also sell closed bottles of wine, beer or spirits (for the purpose of the consumer taking home) with appropriate licensing.
However, no wine, beer or spirits can be sold for immediate consumption.