Oak Brook Artisan Market | Sat-Sun, Jun 10-11, 2023 – Shared Tent
- Each shared vendor must be approved to participate as a shared vendor
- Each tent share vendor must pay $250.00 (x 2 = $500 total)
- Please list both your brand name & that of your desired tent share partner at the bottom of this form.
- Tent spaces are 10′ x 10′.
- Exhibitors must bring a commercial-grade WHITE TENT – no exceptions.
- Each tent leg must be secured by 40 lbs. or more of weights or at least 160 lbs. total. (We recommend at least 50 lbs. per leg if high winds are expected).
- Exhibitors cannot stake tents into the ground. (Spaces are on cement, stone gravel or turf grass which would be damaged by stakes.)
- If you request a corner location, you must either have the corner wall open or use the outside wall to display their work.
- This is a dolly-in show. Please bring your own cart.
- Porters are available for a fee by appointment in 15-to-30 minute increments.
- Parking is FREE at the shopping center. However, you cannot drive a car all the way to your booth space.
- Please call or email us with any special requests at (312) 461-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oakbrook Center provides overnight security.
Market is Open to Public. Free Admission.
- Saturday, June 10, 2023 | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, June 11, 2023 | 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday AM – 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Parking is free for both shoppers and vendors.
We will follow then-current state & local COVID rules in place at the time of the market.
Food Vendors – It is each vendor’s individual responsibility to follow all State, County and City/Village requirements. DuPage County is currently allowing food samples with appropriate permit in 2022 . Please apply and pay for DuPage County permits directly with DuPage County Health Department:
- All foods must be made from a commercial, permitted space.
- Temporary Food Permit is REQUIRED if handling open food samples (TCS or non-TCS) or to sell packaged, TCS foods-such as ice cream.
- A permit is NOT required to sell closed food products that don’t require refrigeration. (e.g. chips, prepackaged candy).
- Please check with the county directly if you have questions regarding what is allowed or related fees, contact info below.
- Each vendor handling open food would need to submit an application electronically and pay the permit fee(s) directly to the DuPage County Health Department using the links below.
Permit Fees (note: scroll down for one weekend fees and to view season permit costs): Fees | DuPage County Health, IL (dupagehealth.org)
For specific questions related to you individual circumstances, please contact:
Carrie Rannaoja at the DuPage County Health Department
Phone: (630) 221-6113
Vendors Serving Liquor Samples:
* 1 oz. samples of liquor are allowed with appropriate license(s) from the Village of Oak Brook: Link to Special Event Liquor Licence Application>br?
* You may also sell closed bottles of wine, beer or spirits (for the purpose of the consumer taking home) with appropriate licensing.
* However, no wine, beer or spirits can be sold for immediate consumption.