Oak Brook Artisan Market | Sat-Sun, Jun 10-11, 2023 – Shared Tent
- Each shared vendor must be approved to participate as a shared vendor
- Each tent share vendor must pay $250.00 (x 2 = $500 total)
- Please list both your brand name & that of your desired tent share partner at the bottom of this form.
- Tent spaces are 10′ x 10′.
- Exhibitors must bring a commercial-grade WHITE TENT – no exceptions.
- Each tent leg must be secured by 40 lbs. or more of weights or at least 160 lbs. total. (We recommend at least 50 lbs. per leg if high winds are expected).
- Exhibitors cannot stake tents into the ground. (Spaces are on cement, stone gravel or turf grass which would be damaged by stakes.)
- If you request a corner location, you must either have the corner wall open or use the outside wall to display their work.
- This is a dolly-in show. Please bring your own cart.
- Porters are available for a fee by appointment in 15-to-30 minute increments.
- Parking is FREE at the shopping center. However, you cannot drive a car all the way to your booth space.
- Please call or email us with any special requests at (312) 461-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oakbrook Center provides overnight security.
Market is Open to Public. Free Admission.
- Saturday, June 10, 2023 | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, June 11, 2023 | 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday AM – 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Parking is free for both shoppers and vendors.
We will follow then-current state & local COVID rules in place at the time of the market.
Food Vendors: All food sold at the market must be made in a commercial kitchen – or the vendor must have a DuPage County Cottage Food License. A temporary food service permit is required when food is served to the public during an event (i.e. this includes sampling) or if the food being sold is perishable (i.e. requires refrigeration or heat to maintain).
DuPage County Health Department typically asks us to provide a list of all Food Vendors — and we do comply with all such requests.
Naperville, IL & Oak Brook, IL are both in DuPage County. If you are doing more than one market in DuPage County, the county may offer you a permit discount for multiple markets.
Reminder: It is each vendor’s responsibility to follow all State, County & City/Village requirements. We are not experts in the detailed requirements for all the different food & beverage types – and nothing we say or write should be interpreted as advice. We can’t guarantee that we haven’t misunderstood or been misinformed, and County rules can change at anytime (as we saw during COVID). As such, we strongly suggest that you email the county (info below) if the rules outlined on their website is unclear.
Please check with DuPage County directly (see contact info below) if you have questions regarding what is allowed or related fees after you’ve reviewed the links below.
DuPage County Health Department
Phone: (630) 221-6113
Liquor Vendors in Oak Brook Only. (Liquor sales are not allowed in Naperville)
1 oz. samples of liquor are allowed with appropriate license(s) from the Village of Oak Brook. Link to Liquor License Application. You may also sell closed bottles of wine, beer or spirits (for the purpose of the consumer taking home) with appropriate licensing in Oak Brook with a License. However, no liquor sales allowed in Naperville.
No wine, beer or spirits can be sold for “immediate consumption.”
Out of stock