Remaining Balance due 60 days before the market.
Vendor Space Details:
- Tent spaces are 10′ x 10′.
- Exhibitors must bring their own commercial-grade white tent.
- Each tent leg must be secured by 40 lbs. or more of weights.
- Exhibitors cannot stake tents into the ground. (Spaces are on cement, stone gravel or turf grass – which would be damaged by stakes.)
- If you request a corner location, you must either have the corner wall open or use the outside wall to display their work.
- This is a dolly-in show. Porters are available for a fee by appointment in 15-to-30 minute increments. Call for details.
- Parking is free at the shopping center. However, you cannot drive a car all the way to your booth space.
- Please call or email us with any special requests at (312) 461-9500 or email@example.com.
- Oakbrook Center provides overnight security.
Market is Open to Public – Free Admission
- Saturday, October 1, 2022 | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, October 2, 2022 | 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday AM – 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Parking is free for both shoppers and vendors.
We will follow then-current state & local COVID rules in place at the time of the market.
Food Vendors – It is the vendors responsiblity to follow all State, County and City/Village requirements. DuPage County is currently allowing food samples with appropriate permit in 2022 . Please apply and pay for DuPage County permits directly with DuPage County Health Department:
- All foods must be made from a commercial, permitted space.
- Temporary Food Permit is REQUIRED if handling open food samples (TCS or non-TCS) or to sell packaged, TCS foods-such as ice cream.
- A permit is NOT required to sell closed food products that don’t require refrigeration. (e.g. chips, prepackaged candy).
- Please check with the county directly if you have questions regarding what is allowed or related fees, contact info below.
- Each vendor handling open food would need to submit an application electronically and pay the permit fee(s) directly to the DuPage County Health Department using the links below.
Permit Fees (note: scroll down for one weekend fees and to view season permit costs): Fees | DuPage County Health, IL (dupagehealth.org)
For specific questions related to you individual circumstances, please contact:
For more information, or specific questions please contact: Narmin El-Tillawi at DuPage County Health Department.
Phone: 630-221-6114 | Email: Narmin.Tillawi@
1 oz. samples of liquor are allowed with appropriate licence(s) from the Village of Oak Brook. Link to Liquor Licence Application
You may also sell closed bottles of wine, beer or spirits (for the purpose of the consumer taking home) with appropriate licensing.
However, no wine, beer or spirits can be sold for immediate consumption.