$100 Deposit to reserve your 10′ x 10′ tent space.
The remaining $295 is due 60 days before the market (by or before April 10, 2023).
Vendor Space Details:
* Tent spaces are 10′ x 10′.
* Exhibitors must bring their own commercial-grade white tent.
* Each tent leg must be secured by 40 lbs. or more of weights (or at least 160 pounds total).
* Exhibitors cannot stake tents into the ground. (Spaces are on cement, stone gravel or turf grass – which would be damaged by stakes.)
* If you request a corner location, you must either have the corner wall open or use the outside wall to display their work.
* This is a dolly-in show. Porters are available for a fee by appointment in 15-to-30 minute increments. Call for details.
* Parking is free at the shopping center. However, you cannot drive a car all the way to your booth space.
* Please call or email us with any special requests at (312) 461-9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Oakbrook Center provides overnight security.
Market is Open to Public – Free Admission
* Saturday | 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
* Sunday | 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Set-up Times: Saturday AM – 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Parking is free for both shoppers and vendors.
Vendors must park in outer-ring parking lots — so market shoppers & mall shoppers can enjoy close-in parking.
Refunds & Cancellations:
All payments are non-refundable and your space is not assignable. If there is a cancellation: (1) By INV: If a cancellation of the Event by INV is necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, acts of a third party, or other circumstances which (in INV’s sole judgment) may compromise the safety of Event participants, then the Event will not be rescheduled and there will be no refunds to Vendor. (2) By Vendor: If Vendor cancels its participation at least 30 days prior to the Event, then INV will seek to find an appropriate replacement vendor – if a replacement vendor is found INV will refund 50% of the full fee paid or due. All deposits are non refundable. INV cannot offer full refunds, due to the administrative work associated with preparation of the event. Once Vendor cancels, it forfeits its spot in the Event. Vendor may not assign this Agreement to any third party, or delegate any of its obligations without the written consent of INV. Only the accepted Vendors are able to sell or distribute their items and/or conduct activities at the Event. INV does not guarantee any level of attendance at the Event and there will be no refunds, under any circumstances, after the Event is over. Deposits are not refundable. Please see terms & conditions.
Food Vendors: All food sold at the market must be made in a commercial kitchen – or the vendor must have a DuPage County Cottage Food License. A temporary food service permit is required when food is served to the public during an event (i.e. this includes sampling) or if the food being sold is perishable (i.e. requires refrigeration or heat to maintain).
Naperville, IL & Oak Brook, IL are both in DuPage County. If you are doing more than one market in DuPage County, the county may offer you a permit discount for multiple markets.
Reminder: It is each vendor’s responsibility to follow all State, County & City/Village requirements. We are not experts in the detailed requirements for all the different food & beverage types – and nothing we say or write should be interpreted as advice. We can’t guarantee that we haven’t misunderstood or been misinformed, and County rules can change at anytime (as we saw during COVID). As such, we strongly suggest that you email the county (info below) if the rules outlined on their website is unclear.
Please check with DuPage County directly (see contact info below) if you have questions regarding what is allowed or related fees after you’ve reviewed the links below.
DuPage County Health Department:
Phone: (630) 221-6113
Liquor Vendors in Oak Brook Only. (Liquor sales are not allowed in Naperville)
1 oz. samples of liquor are allowed with appropriate license(s) from the Village of Oak Brook. Link to Liquor License Application. You may also sell closed bottles of wine, beer or spirits (for the purpose of the consumer taking home) with appropriate licensing in Oak Brook with a License. However, no liquor sales allowed in Naperville.
No wine, beer or spirits can be sold for “immediate consumption.”